Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Already 100!

Summer is here and it is already incredibly hot outside.  We should reach triple digits this weekend… super.  Just in time for us to sweat to death at Canton.  I am really excited about going and I will take pictures and post more.  Here are my summer goals!

Get Into Shape
I work out at least 5 days a week now but I am really trying hard to tone up.  I am taking more strength classes and I am seeing a slight difference in my massive muscles in my arms and shoulders.  Can you sense the sarcasm there?
images 

Start and Complete our Nightstands
Remember our Craigslist find?  We need to sand, paint, antique, etc…
 DSCF3311

Complete Zebra Chairs
Can you see where I am going with these?  That was coat one, I have done at least 3 coats.  I think one more than poly and dunzo!
 DSCF3246DSCF3288  DSCF3287

Touch up Paint around the House
I have so much touch up paint that I need to do… I don’t know where these spots are coming from!  Maybe that will be a project for this tomorrow and this weekend.
imagesCAJHSUTM

What are your summer goals??

3 comments:

Jen @ lil Mop Top said...

can't wait to see how the furniture turns out! My goal is to get the baby rooms done by the end of June so we can start getting John into the bed. But my big goal is for after the baby is born- get back into shape!! That one might take a while though...

arlene said...

Almost finished the summer goals before the first day. Redo, repaint and make new window treatments for the baby's room, living room and dining room and make new baby bedding. Now my goal is to make baby clothes, work on some new artwork for the dining room and PLAY.

arlene said...

Almost finished the summer goals before the first day. Redo, repaint and make new window treatments for the baby's room, living room and dining room and make new baby bedding. Now my goal is to make baby clothes, work on some new artwork for the dining room and PLAY.