Sunday, December 26, 2010

Holidays 2010

First things first.  Check out the Christmas costume my friend and I made for Jeremy:
IMG_2771

Amazing huh?!  It cost me about $25 to make.  And, I think it came out just adorable!

Here are a few pictures of some of our Christmas fiestas with both of our families.
IMG_2767IMG_2772IMG_2774IMG_2778IMG_2785

My parents got us a brand spanking new camera!! WOOHOO!!  It is quite the learning process of how to take wonderous pictures, but we will get there.  A great friend is a photographer so she is going to teach me what to do.  Thanks, Arlene!

Here are a few pictures from when we went to Allison and Tyler’s house today.  They got the same camera and know way more than us, so they were showing us what to do before we started painting more furniture.  So excuse the messy look!
IMGP0019IMGP0020IMGP0022IMGP0030IMGP0033

FYI…. go see True Grit!  We saw it tonight and we loved it.  Okay, off to get ready for bed.  I am going to CrossFit with Jeremy tomorrow morning.  Kind of nervous already!

2 comments:

Jen @ lil Mop Top said...

like the new pics! Take notes when you are with Arlene so you can teach me too. I am already jealous and will have to save up for a new camera. :)

arlene said...

We are going to have so much fun!