Sunday, May 9, 2010

3 Day Weekend

Usually when people have a 3-day weekend it is an extra day to sleep in and relax.  Yeah… not me.  I took Friday off to partake in a garage sale.  Friday I was there from 6:45am to 4:00pm…. yikes.  Plus, I was slightly sick and I got way worse from the end, to the point that I went home, showered, and was in bed for the rest of the night.  Romantic night, I know.  Anywhom, everything that didn’t sell we went through and put into 3 stacks: 1)trash 2)Goodwill 3)Cornerstone.  Cornerstone is a pretty amazing place and I really want to go to their thrift store.  It sounds pretty amazing! 
IMG_2399 IMG_2401 IMG_2402
You can’t see all of the things, there was way too many.  There was enough clothes to open a Dillards in the garage…. ridiculous.

I hope everyone had a fantastic Mother’s Day!  We had a great time with both of our families!!!
untitled7428_737369638338_16701569_42349922_7338041_n

Hopefully, I will finish my chairs next week.  I didn’t have much spare time this weekend.  But, they are looking purrty!

1 comment:

Katie said...

Hi - visiting from the Girl Creative (my sister, by the way!). Love what you are doing...I was just recently married as well and we just bought a house! Looking forward to following your adventures! :)