Monday, August 1, 2011

Hmmmm

Not much to update with here.  We haven’t done much else  in the nursery because we are waiting on ‘the chair’ to come in so that we can finalize where everything will go in the room.  I did, however, fix the massive long curtains and with the extra fabric I made a pillow to go on the chair (I think…).  That is pretty much the progress that has been made in the room.  I have a running check list of things to do in the room and we hope to get quite a bit done within the next 2-3 weeks.  Well, we better!!  We don’t have that much time!

Hopefully the chair comes in this week and I will have pictures to post!!

Side note… what are the odds that JP and Ashley actually stay together?  I am going to go ahead and say slim to none.  Hope I didn’t spoil anything for the 3 people that read my bloggie!

Side Side note…. can it not be 108 degrees all week?  I am ready to not be so swollen. 

No comments: