Sunday, February 15, 2009

Wah-Lah! (is that how you spell it?!)

After about a week our window treatments are complete! Yeah! I am pretty excited about it. My mom did all the sewing and I helped by pinning everything :) They turned out really great, esp. since we have never done this before. The hardest part was finding a drapery rod for the guest bedroom. I wanted something very particular and I looked EVERYWHERE for it and was having no luck at all. Well what I loved was on Pottery Barn online but was around 80 bucks, and I refuse to do that. So I finally found what I was looking for at Ross (favorite place) but it was the wrong color. My dad and I spray painted it black and it's just grand! Anywhom.. here are before pictures and after pictures. Actually, I don't have a before picture of the dining room because it is too dark. My bad! The gold is the formal dining, the blue/cream is for the master bedroom, and the black and white is in the guest room! Enjoy :)









5 comments:

Celice said...

Ooo, my favorite is the black and white I think. I love them next to that black frame! Great job!

Anonymous said...

They all look good, but my favorite is the black and white too:) Jeremy looks so happy in the picture:)

Meredith said...

Wow they look great! I really like the one in the master!

Something Borrowed, Something Blue... said...

Gosh the pictures of your house look great!! And no we are using a different photographer, but she did tell me about her- we had already booked ours though... Btw I love the black and white also!

Sleonard said...

Beautiful!! I'm so impressed...it definitely inspires me to get going on mine. Can't wait to see them in person!
And good news... not that it really matters but the black and white I picked out was different than yours, haha!