Tuesday, August 11, 2009

A Ways Away

The topic of having a baby keeps coming up to me from people at work or the gym or just friends. We aren't planning on having a baby anytime soon, possibly two years. But we are excited for when our day comes to add to our family! I have even made a set for our girl nursery! I don't even want to think about a boy one because I don't think I will have one. A) We already have a girl name that we both love and B) I already have what I want the room to look like... although I am sure that will change in a few years! And, I bet because I am saying all this about a girl I will end of having a boy and we have no name!!! We will just name him Baby Boy Denson. Perfecto!

What do you think? A bit girly huh?! But I like it!! I almost like it for my room! What other colors could I use?? I found that mirror on sale a few weeks ago and even thought of buying it and holding onto it, but Jeremy just starred at me and said I was dumb.

Okay Jer is starting to fall asleep and getting cranky because I am typing. Meanie!

4 comments:

Chic Coles said...

I love the color of the nursery/room! That crib is just beautiful and I love the sunburst mirror!

Randall said...

Who says you can't have a boy and still have a "girl" nursery? Gender does not have to defined in such narrow ways or have you already forgotten all our sociology?? Geesh! :-)

Emily said...

hahahah Big R you crack me up!! No, I didn't forget sociology, but I am willing to bet Jeremy won't want a boy nursery with pinks :) Although, I would have NO problemo with that and putting him in dance. Oh the joys of compromise!

Alana said...

You are so funny! I knew for sure baby #3 was going to be a girl...I already had the name picked out -- I was getting ready to buy all the adorable pink outfits I saw every time I went to Target -- I had all but guaranteed Emma she was going to have a baby sister --- and then surprise, there was Lucas! Oh, well! Emma still adores him, and maybe #4 will be a girl! (j/k!)