Sunday, November 15, 2009

Clever title

Can I start out by saying that the Cowboys are playing like poop right now? And, quite the low scoring game; 3-0 and in the 3rd. Good thing I am not a hardcore fan and I won't lose any sleep if they don't win.

Remember how I was searching high and low for a new cream colored coat? Well, if I didn't mention it before, sorry. Nordstrom was having their grand sale this past week and I thought maybe they will have a coat for a great deal. I wanted to keep it around $100, high hopes, I know. So, I was looking all around and I couldn't find anything at all. Then, I thought, 'what about the junior area?!' What do ya know?! They had a GREAT coat for an amazing DEAL! $52!!

If you are feeling generous you can buy me another one in 'pepper'. Can't wait to wear my new coat! Good old Texas weather, it was 70 degrees this week.


I am counting down the days until Thanksgiving break; only 7 more work days to go. I am in need of a break from work, I love it, but I love breaks too. We are having Thanksgiving at our house this year and I am making the ham. Oh boy. Should be interesting! I am just praying that it is edible. Any great ham recipes?! Or dips? Anything? Lets be perfectly honest, I am only concerned about mashed potatoes. My parents are bringing those bad boys... CAN'T wait for that! Mmmmmm...

If you are in need of some new sneakers, Asics to be precise, run to Kohls. I usually get a pair of Asics a year to only wear to my step classes (I am very anal about this) and I get them for about $70 at Academy. They are GREAT shoes, very comfortable and they last a long time. A lot of the ladies in my class wear the same ones. Anywhom, I saw in the paper that Kohls had them on sale and I then recalled the 30% off coupon I had! Lucky day!! I got a new pair for $35! I think that is quite impressive :)


Off to finish this boring game. I keep hearing Jeremy say sarcastic comments to the tv. I think it is really helping the Boys out, they can hear him you know.

4 comments:

Allison said...

your last comment sounds suspicious. :) good think I already know what you're talking about ... otherwise I'd be speculating!

Those are some good deals you found!! We found a dress today at Janie and Jack (was $50) for $14.99!! Woo Hoo!!

Emily said...

Well I deleted that last part... I don't want people to think I am preggers AND things aren't for sure yet. So, can't talk about it.

Good old Janie and Jack; AND you found a wing nut in your fries! Another great find :)

Lauren said...

OMG, you crack me up! I was pretty bored with that game yesterday, too! I left the room SEVERAL times to hear Josh yelling at the TV as well!!! Funny!

You sure are a great Bargain Shopper! Great deals! (Wanna help with my wedding?!) (Kidding!)

DecRenew Interiors said...

Yes, I've found that the junior section is IT!
LOVE the coat, it's is sharp!!!

Ruthie