Friday, November 27, 2009

No More Pumpkins

Thanksgiving was a success!! It was the first time to host a holiday at our house and it was a lot of fun!! Thanks to Allison and my mom for helping get things ready. Everyone brought food, we have half of it in our fridge right now, but I am still full! Here are some pre-food pictures. The tables are not complete, but you get the picture.




I didn't take pictures during Thanksgiving :( I am awful at remembering to do this. Jeremy did take one when John sat in my lap and we read a numbers book. So fun! The babies were adorable, as always!


Good bye pumpkins...hello Christmas decor!!

Before Jeremy went to play golf, he got in the attic and took out all of our Christmas stuff.... for being in the house a little over a year, we sure did get a lot of Christmas decor.


So I did basically all of the decorating by myself... took FOREVER! My hands are bit scratched, as are my itchy arms from the tree. BUT, I got the bulk of it done. Here are some pictures of the start of all the areas I decorated. Jeremy was pretty pumped that he only had to help clean up and put the empty tubs in the attic. Hard life he leads. And, yes, that is him playing Wii in one of the pictures. I promise he will be 26 in less than a month.








3 comments:

Allison said...

Looks good!!! Bring in Christmas! Hopefully I'll finish our decorations tomorrow and we'll get our tree. Then I can start wrapping gifts to put under the tree and hope Bella doesn't get into them. :)

Lauren said...

Your house looks SO good! You DO have a lot of stuff for only being married a year! Fun! :)

Emily said...

I am going to have to take pictures of our outside. Jeremy really gets into the Christmas spirit and goes all out for our yard! We have lights lining our flower-beds, icicle lights hanging around the house, a few reindeer, AND an inflatable Santa and polar bear! hahahaha oh boy!