Sunday, January 17, 2010

Finished Product

As you know, we got fabulous new carpet.  I almost slept on it last night; not even kidding.  It is that soft and amazing.  I love it.

Here are hideous before pictures.  Brace yourself.
 

IMG_2270

IMG_2271 IMG_2278

Scary huh?  So, the process began to empty the rooms/take items off the furniture so that the guys could move everything.  Yikes.  What a process.  Why do we have so much stuff?  And, we even cleaned out our closets over Christmas. 
IMG_2272 IMG_2273

IMG_2274

Okay so here is Jeremy helping getting all my shoes and stuff in the bathroom.  Well, I noticed how loverly his tushie looked in those jeans.  So….. I snapped a photo.  Or tried to.

IMG_2275 IMG_2276

SUCCESS!IMG_2277

Anywhom!  Here are the results.  We are so happy!
IMG_2281 IMG_2284 IMG_2285

Lastly, I have been eyeballing a jacket at Nordstrom’s Rack for quite sometime.  It is Marc Jacobs and BEAUTIFUL!  I wish the picture did it justice, but it doesn’t (the buttons are gold and you can’t even tell).  It was out of my price range (I am a bargain shopper to the max) and I thought it will go on sale one day.  One day was Friday, my friends!  $50 bucks!!  Did you hear the Heavenly bells ringing, as I did?  Hope so.  So many great things for this weekend.
IMG_2279

3 comments:

JenBrown said...

the carpet looked great! the jacket is super cute too!

Allison said...

You aren't lying ... the carpet is so soft!! Perfect for babies to play on! ;)

Lauren said...

I love the new carpet! I'm so impressed with y'all's mad-homeowner skills! :)