Friday, October 30, 2009

Frightening... and not bc of Halloween!

I had a big of a scare this morning. I was in my classroom and I was about to leave to go get some copies and I went to my door and guess who was also there?? Oh, just a HUGE spider!! If you know me at all, you know that I have left our old condo and stayed at my parents until Jeremy came home to make sure a big bug was dead. I have a bit of a phobia. So, when I saw big legs that was my cue to scream and run to the other side of the room. Pacing, hand shaking, and heart palpitations began. Honestly, I thought what the hellzer am I going to do?! I need my copies, but I am not stuck in the corner of my room. So, I started dialing every male in the school that I thought would be by their phone. Third male was the charm. He sensed my panic voice and said be right there. Thank the Lord for Austin! Although, at first he couldn't find it, which got me all nervous because I CANNOT teach in a room while looking for a killer spider.... not happening. Anywhom, crisis adverted, he killed the spider before it killed me.

My dream of getting new carpet before Thanksgiving has been changed to after New Years because Jeremy somehow talked me into getting a new TV for the living room. How? I think I was low on sugar and he took full advantage of the fact that I didn't have the will to fight... I just wanted food at that point. So, maybe carpet in Feb?

Can't wait to see the babies all dressed up tomorrow! I will take pictures and post them later!! :)

And, Happy Birthday to my mom!!! 80 never looked so good! hahahaha... I am dying laughing... but she is not close to 80; anywhom. Love you!!

No comments: