I haven't blogged in a while. Sorry, I will get better... maybe. 10 updates on life:
1) I am on book 7 of the series. Although, they didn't have the normal book in, only Large Print. So, I checked that sucker out. It actually hurts my eyes to read such large print and I am going through pages like there is no tomorrow. I am too embarrassed to bring it to the gym though. The people on the machine behind me could read along, which would be strange.
2) Christmas break starts Friday at 11:30. Could we go ahead and skip Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday? (and possibly the first half of Friday)
3) Jeremy's birthday was the 11th and we had such a great weekend! We celebrated with both families and he got some great gifts! We can't wait to watch Jeremy's new season of LOST on dvds that my parents got him, and watch The Hangover from Al & Tyler. "Is this the real Caesar's Palace?" hahahaha.... and good golly did Jeremy got some clothes! He is pretty excited about his new True Romance t-shirts from Jen & Brad. He might also want to learn how to read. Staci and Brad took us out to dinner and drinks, and of course we had a great time. Love our best friends!
4) My heart aches for Dexter. I felt like something was going to happen, didn't want that to happen, but I had a feeling it was going to be something awful. Usually the seasons end with all back to normal and this one just went crazy! I wanted to cry when we saw Rita. When he got back home and we heard the message, I was like CRAP! Something was wrong... and then when he called, I think I seriously said OH NO, TRINITY GOT HER!!! Jeremy probably hushed me at that point. Anyways, I am so sad.... so very very sad.
5) Also, so very sad that Glee is over. But I got the Glee 2 CD! YEAH..... it is just as wonderful as Glee 1.
6) Did I mention that I am on vacation starting Friday? This counts as 6 for sure.
7) Saw Law Abiding Citizen with Staci & Brad (who else?) and it gave me nightmares. Thank you Gerard Butler for scurring me.
8) Found out that I need the Booty jeans when I buy Joe's Jeans. Awesome... like, I need someone else stating the obvious; which is that I have a ghetto booty. I have known this fact, thank you.
9) Running out of updates because my life is not very exciting.
10) I am finally rubbing off on Jeremy. He is on his SECOND book this week. Oh my little book worm :)
2 hours ago