Sunday, February 28, 2010

12 more

Last Friday was the end of the 4th six weeks which means I have 12 more to go until I am on summer vacation!  I am so excited, I can barely take it.  Just to get past the TAKS, then I am home free. 

Our pool renovations started, nothing much to update there.  We need to pick out tile and we haven’t.  Oops.

We got to babysit John last Sunday for an hour or so and he was adorable, as always.  Don’t tell Jen that dad wanted to see if he could hang from a pull-up bar!  (Good news… he hung on.)
IMG_2314 IMG_2315 IMG_2317 IMG_2318 IMG_2320

We have a few projects going on and I won’t go into detail until I have some pictures to explain.  But, here is an idea of what I did for a wee little while today.  Jeremy worked on his projects ALL day!  I did not… double/partner step and wheat thins took up some of my precious time.
IMG_2330 
It was a primer party in our garage around 4:00.  You should have stopped by.

3 comments:

Chic Coles said...

I have 10 more weeks until I graduate...I CANNOT wait and then i am on summer vacation...until I have to go enter the real life and find a job, but im still excited!

Jen @ lil Mop Top said...

hmmm...don't tell Jen...too bad she reads the blog!!!! Dad is lucky John hold on or he might be seeing a pull up bar upclose and personal!

SLeonard said...

You already have the new dresser primed?? Fancy, can't wait to see it finished!
And I also can't wait to see your pool finished....so I can be laying by it all summer, haha.