Not going to lie, but I don't care at all about this game. We don't even have plans to go anywhere and watch it. That doesn't bother me a bit. Here is my plan for the day (I just need to let Jeremy know that it is his plan too).
- Work Out (I can’t stop eating)
- Shower and then hopefully take a nice little nap
- Try to finish book 10, which is not my favorite so far…
- Laundry (suckage)
- Nordstrom’s Rack… Jeremy wants to look for a coat and I have no problem going there!
- Watch the game while reading/craigslisting/blogging/thinking of how I can do a probability project with my students next week/basically not watching the game at all
Does my day sound as not very exciting as anyone else’s?