Saturday, February 20, 2010

Crafty idea!

Alright ladies, who wants to do a craft project with me?  Staci?  Allison?  Jen?  Celice?  Anyone?!  It’s gonna be a cute one!

I want a wreath for the door but I don’t like any at the stores, so why not make one?  I remembered that I saw a really fun one on someone’s blog but couldn’t remember which one.  It would take forever trying to find it but somehow I found it quickly through google images.  It was on a different blog but it lead me to the info.  Perfect.  AND, she had her DIY wreath on her page and it is beautiful!  How are people so creative?  And, why am I not one of those people?  Oh life.
green2 wreath
232323232fp6326__nu=3255_875_932_WSNRCG=33;_9932__32_nu0mrj 232323232fp63276_nu=3255_875_932_WSNRCG=33;_9932_232_nu0mrj

I have been trying to keep myself busy lately so I am not thinking too much of what is going on with my family.  The trip to California was the hardest thing I have ever done and I think I was cried pretty much the whole time I was awake yesterday.  And, I am not a crier, but this is different and it is so tragic and very upsetting.  I am very glad that I went to see her and that I got to tell her that I loved her and say goodbye.  A lot of people don’t get that chance, so I should consider myself very lucky.  I will say that I have the best friends and family who have emailed, called, texted, etc… to see me and my family were doing.  Jeremy’s mom came over and bought me beautiful roses and my favorite candy to cheer me up.  Poor Jeremy, he just sits and listens and gives me lots of hugs.  Today has been much better, I just have to stay busy… which is why we need to make a wreath!

Happy Birthday to my sister, Allison.  It was yesterday, but I didn’t blog yesterday, so here ya go!  Hope you had a great day :)

Off to church, Jason Whitten is going to speak.  I like to think we are friends because we ate at the same restaurant a few months ago.  Jeremy even crossed paths with him… we are practically best friends, right?

4 comments:

Allison said...

I'll make a wreath with you!! :)
And thanks for the birthday shout-out! You were one of the few who remembered my birthday this year - so congrats! :)

Celice said...

Making a wreath sounds like a great idea- all the ones at the stores are so expensive!
And you and your family have been in our thoughts and prayers this week and will continue to be.

SLeonard said...

Wreath making is a must for sure! I have been thinking I really want a spring one for our door, but haven't found one I've liked. Hope you are doing well. Give me a call anytime :)

Reese Family said...

fun! did you already have your wreath making party? need to see some pics! I always love to see what you are doing in your creative world! :)